Architecture Design News and Pictures – homeinteriorcontemporer.blogspot.com - Architecture Design – Residential Building, Commercial Building, Public Buildings, Urban Design

Turquoise Home Eco-Friendly & Modern












Oh, my God! You can not imagine how excited I was when I found this house in Kansas City Homes and Gardens. I'm a fan of modern interior and industrial design, but rarely so I think this, along with my favorite color. Not only inside but also outside?! The space belongs to Debbie Glassberg, a graduate of the prestigious School of Design, Rhode Island, an industrial designer and accomplished. And an obvious fan of turquoise. "My car is this color of sea foam," said Glassberg. "It is a serene color that I followed through every house he lived in" I've heard. This space is so clean and smooth, but given the fabulous art collection of furniture and a great sense of depth and comfort. The rest of the green house is a delight to all, and the article on the topic worth reading.
You have read this article bathroom / bedroom / dining room / living room / Outdoors / Turquoise and Pink / Turquoise and White with the title Turquoise Home Eco-Friendly & Modern. You can bookmark this page URL http://homeinteriorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2011/01/turquoise-home-eco-friendly-modern.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Turquoise Home Eco-Friendly & Modern"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...